An online Pomodoro Timer app to boost your productivity
What is Pomofocus?
Pomofocus is a customizable pomodoro timer app that works on desktop & mobile browser. The aim of this app is to help you focus on any task you are working on, such as study, writing, or coding. This app is inspired by Pomodoro Technique which is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo.
What is Pomodoro Technique
The Pomodoro Technique is created by Francesco Cirillo for a more productive way to work and study. The technique uses a timer to break down work into intervals, traditionally 25 minutes in length, separated by short breaks. Each interval is known as a pomodoro, from the Italian word for 'tomato', after the tomato-shaped kitchen timer that Cirillo used as a university student. - Wikipedia
How to use the Pomodoro Timer?
- Add tasks to work on today
- Set estimate pomodoros (1 = 25min of work) for each tasks
- Select a task to work on
- Start timer and focus on the task for 25 minutes
- Take a break for 5 minutes when the alarm ring
- Iterate 3-5 until you finish the tasks
- Responsive design that works with desktop and mobile
- Color transition to switch moods between work time and rest time
- Audio notification at the end of a timer period
- Customizable timer intervals to suit your preference